iBeacons & Eddystone Beacons BLE
Unlock the IOT potential with NCI Beacon Projects. Technically, beacons ( iBeacons, BLE) are broadcasting and routing information to a dedicated area ( Mobile Phone, IOT, Cloud, On Premise, Big Data) NCI iBeacons can be used e.g. in SmartOffices at employees desk,making them remind about their projects and accessing dedicated DB content.iBeacons can discover people and assets, in Buildings, Malls, Hospitals.NCI iBeacon Projects enable “end to end “ IOT processesStandard IBeacon Applications
- Staff Localization
- Clinic workflows
- Temperature Monitoring
- Environmental monitoring
- Building occupancy
- Room-level occupancy
- Meeting room occupancy
- Visitor tracking
- Visitor & host pairing
- Site time & attendance
- Employee workflows
- Employee contact tracing
- Facility Security
- Automated employee time tracking
- Order & material traceability
- Asset tracking
How to digitalize workspace and enhance collaboration and knowledge sharing in open plan offices, considering all aspects of distancing and occupancy
Live Workstation And Meeting Rooms:
Search a floor , Office , Workstation or Meeting room building plan view
- Live and historical usage data.
- User location.
- Sensor data.
- Data Analytics.
- Facility Management Data
- Hot Desk Management.
Draw customers back to the Retailer locations. Modern retailers are turning to iBeacons to enhance the in-store experience. Beacons are tiny, low-energy devices that use Bluetooth technology to send out personalized content (Vouchers, Product Infos, Wayfinding etc.) to consumers' mobile devices as they shop.
- Send offers and discounts to a customer when near a product or a certain shelf.
- Send a push notification when an old customer is nearby. After greeting, you can also check previous searches in your shop to let him know if what he was searching for is now in stock or on sale.
- Allow shop or venue employees to bring up or quickly read useful information about the customer: preferred menu/beverage, name, what he ate last time.
- Get relevant data about slow days and full days to optimize flow and service.
- Offer coupons to customers after a purchase to share with their friends, thus encouraging others to visit during a sale or during a special event.
- Customers will be able to receive virtual rewards during the brand campaign.
- When passing by an exhibition booth receive vouchers or catalogue information.
- Check-in at events with geo fencing.
- At Events promote merchandise.
NCI Digital Technology enables your VR/AR Mission in providing advanced indoor Wayfinding solutions. From Consulting to interactive Venue digitalization.
NCI AR/VR 3D Wayfinding Systems
Main features: IPS collects location information indoors using proximity-based hardware. This location information is then fed into a NCI-D mobile application that determines the IP of the users mobile Device matching with an indoor map of the building. The NCI-D App shows the shortest route to a destination. The route is augmented in the real-world. The App and the backend controller can be connected to additional devices , like Kiosks, Digital Signage and Web portals.
NCI 2D Wayfinding Systems
Mobile App provides building visitors, owners and facility managers following features.
1 Mobile Wayfinding Application
- Way Finding Screen.
- Search Destination.
- Path Rendering.
- Geo Based Real Time update.
2 Back end Admin Site
- NCI-D locations Configuration Systems.
- Mobile API.