- This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by NCI Group or have been licensed to NCI Group by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. NCI Group retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by NCI Group and used under license by NCI Group affiliates.
- You may:
- use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. NCI Group grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
- print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
- You may not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
The NCI Group™ and all products and logos denoted with TM or ™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCI Group or its affiliates. NCI Group trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a NCI Group product or service.
General Terms and Conditions
- NCI Group does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if NCI Group becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, NCI Group will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, NCI Group deems appropriate. You acknowledge that NCI Group will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, NCI Group will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Submissions and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold NCI Group and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your Submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- NCI Group reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- NCI Group may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- NCI Group may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- NCI Group may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at info@DUBAINCI.com
- NCI Group reserves all other rights